Tips: more tips on babysitting
Hey I am back to talk to you more about babysitting and how you can make kids happy because I was with my two baby niece I had a lost of fun with them. one of my baby niece is 3 year old and my other baby niece is 1 years old i love so much I love play with them any making game. So here are so tips for baby sitting so if your baby start crying what are you going to be you can give the baby so thing to eat. Sent so if the baby is crying and you can bring toys and you can put videos like there a song call baby shark. That the song i put for my baby niece because they live to sing it and how they start dancing I love them. There are so other thing that baby need a bath.
Comments
Post a Comment