Tips: tips on babysitting

I am back to talk to you about more tips on babysitting  on my other blog I have show you how to craft thing with kids and how I spend my day with my niece and nephew. There are so some way that they can can fall the step that you can do when you are babysitting 1). You have to make shear if you are babysitting in the morning or afternoon or nighttime. 2).When they are going to sleep you can read them a store. 3). You have to talk a kid tared so they can sleep fast. 4). when you are babysitting you should tell there parent on what they eat before you give them your food. 5). if you were getting to closes to the kids you should not do that because you do not now if you are going to stay there for life but if you are not a babysitter you are doing to day with them and see them grow. I have show you many way you can make your kid or your niece or nephew and if you just taking care of a kid. If you want to babysitting you have to now the kid and how what are there favorite thing about what they love to do or they thing they do not like. The ting that they can do when you are babysitting there are some way that they do and they can not do because if you are not doing the thing that they will not let you babysitting there chilled. And if it is your first babysitting you can find tips her and you can find some way that you can take care of there kids. That all what i have for you guys thank you for you watching  at my blog I would have more next time. 
Image result for tips

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Thoughts Right Now

Crafts: crafts for toddlers/ kids