Crafts: more craft for kids
Hi I am back to give you more tips for kids if you read so the other blog you can see how I was showing you how you can baby sitting and how you can show them many thing in this wold. 1). Paper Bowl jellyfish 2.) Paper boat. 3.) Paper bag monsters. 4.) Clothespin caterpillars. 5.) Wacky sacks. 6.) Paper bead necklace. 7.) Heart out of paper plates. 8.) Candy sticks cat. 9.) Valentine puppy. 10.) Bottle cap critters. 11.) Foam cup bunny. 12.) A paper plate bunny. 13.) Toilet paper roll mummies. 14.) Jelly bean bunny. 15.) Randier out a paper pate. When I wire about this is that you can find a lost of thing that you can make baby's and kids happy. If you find a way that you can make thing on there on an they can thing that they are bigger people. So I think that you there is a way that you can make a kid happy and sometime that people say that you have treed everything i think that you have not because you can away find something. So some one that look at this blog thank you and you can find tip for kid or baby's.
Comments
Post a Comment