Family: Family store

I Am coming back about more about family store I so my niece that she was start to walk I was so happy and how she was doing here first step and how I love here so much. When I told my sister she was happy and she had a small on here face is because I go here little blanket and she were will all way have it with here. It is the  the cute thing ever so when she want here blanket and I had it and she was walk to be and she walk back here she was. I was remembering when I other niece and nephew there first start to walk. On my phone I have a lost of pitcher and I have a lost of video of them and about my family I  have a lost of family like my niece and my nephew. In my family we all love the same thing or we love eating the same thing and the show of TV and song.  So when have a lost of thing that they are in commend when it is some one birthday were do the thing that they love of there favorite food. When it come with trips we plans a week before because we go to flagstaff or we go to rock point like they say it in Spanish puerto penasco. We have some good thing with people and how we can now about there concher in how they some they come different conncher.       
Image result for family story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Thoughts Right Now

Crafts: crafts for toddlers/ kids

Tips: tips on babysitting