Family: In My eyes they are younger

People have family story people go back and look back I what has happen in thews compel of years I have a lost of niece and nephew in my family and I love them all. I love playing with my niece's and with my nephew's I have fun with them I magenta my self that I am small I was hiding them when they were small I was so happy they I got to hold them in my arms. I have pitcher of them when they where small I have pitcher then they were one year old.  I love this family story that I can talk about them and I can say how old they are and I love them so much are so much with all of my hart I love to share this memories with my friends and with other people. There was one time I want going to a party that I say all of them that I love they were dress i tick a pitcher of all of them and how I get to spend time to wack a move with them am I love them so much being with them. <3
Image result for family story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Thoughts Right Now

Crafts: crafts for toddlers/ kids

Tips: tips on babysitting